Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Introduction~

Wait...what?!?! Who else can there be? I am, of course, talking about the love of my life, Haru. Meh, Henry is still up there on my list somewhere. You'll probably be seeing a lot of this little guy on this blog. I hardly go anywhere without him. When I don't have him with me, the first thing that gets asked in, "Where's the baby?"


Haru, barely a month




Haru is 5 months in a couple of days. Then it's only one month away from 6. (I just realized that sounded like a sequel to Friday...its' 5 months 5 months 5 montths....last month was 4 months....next month is 6 months) It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant and derping around Disneyland, trying to go into labor. So I guess just take this entry as a warning for upcoming baby pics and where I dote like a mushy overly sentimental mom...ew xD.


2 months and always rocking a silly animal suit




My favorite pic of him EVER!

6 comments:

  1. Wah Cass, I didn't know you had a blog. Haru's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he is so adorable!! and the last pic is my fav!! i should have done something cool like that with emilio!! love the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WUTTTTT Why dont I have that pot photo in my collection of creeper photos. hmmm

    Its okay to post 10000x pics of your baby. Haru is hilarious and so gansta. He already blends in with the group so well. He knows to talk over Kim whenever shes talking because what she has to say really isn't that important >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! his too cute. It's great to be a mom. >_< best felling in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie!!! Awww, he looks so adorable, look at those eyes!!! :3

    And thanks for letting me know about the lip gloss, Cass! <3

    ReplyDelete